In honor of my 25 posts on my new blog I am writing 25 things that are about me or that I find interesting. Random, no deep reasoning behind them.
1. I wish I were an English major
2. I love dry cereal. Eat it at all times during the day. Oatmeal Squares, my fav at the moment.
3. I have a tatoo. Nothing big. On my ankle, sometimes I forget about it and it scares me when I see it, like I need to brush it off. I got it almost 11 years ago, the weekend before I married. The Chosen One FREAKED out and then got one himself.
4. I am a follow the rules rebel. I like to shake things up and do them my own way but my heart follows most rules automatically.
5. I don't remember much of my childhood. I don't know why. I remember some but not much. I had a fairly normal childhood, just don't remember much. Some days this troubles me.
6. I am on medication for OCD. My closet used to look like a rainbow, everything in color order and in it's place. Now it looks like a blurry rainbow. I am told this is progress.
7. I am a picky eater but getting better the older I get.
8. I don't care for scary movies.
9. I have 2 friends that I have had since kindergarten.
10. The Chosen One and I have never moved from where we were born and will probably be buried in the local cemetary. I can't imagine leaving my family. Well, I can imagine it but don't think I will actually do it.
11. I want to adopt.
12. I want more children.
13. I love my family but also LOVE being alone. Actually, prefer it.
14. I love to sleep. I can sleep 9 hours, get up for a bit and go right back to sleep. I enjoy sleep, crave it almost. I can, however function on very little.
15. I sleep with a pillow over my head. I have it positioned just right to breath but close out any noise and light. People find that strange. My mother does the same thing.
16. I want to travel overseas. And spend months in one tiny village.
17. I can not speak any other language but sarcasm fluently.
18. I struggle with anxiety.
19. I love the outdoors but DO NOT like to sweat.
20. I don't drink coffee. Enter Dr. Pepper.
21. I eat popcorn for dinner sometimes.
22. California is very interesting to me.
23. I really never saw myself married. But I have done it twice.
24. I love to cook, but must follow a recipe.
25. I could stay in my PJ's for a long time. They are real comfy!
Nothing to deep and inspiring but me all the same.
Think of something you haven't thought about in a long time,