Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A little humor from the archives of my brain.

This happened several months back and it still makes me giggle when I think of it.

As I was making Rowdy One his 100th meal of the day (can you say growing spurt) I asked him what he would like to be when he grew up.

"Well, not a fireman** cuz I could be killed. A policeman**, yes, that is what I want to be."

"What if you couldn't be a policeman?"

"You mean if I was FIRED?"

giggle, giggle to myself, "well, that or you just decided NOT to be a policeman."

"A chef. A frying chef. I would fry everything. That would be my....what is it called mommy?"

"Your specialty."

"Yeah, frying would be my specialty. I want to be a frying chef and have a show."

Yes, folks we live in the South, hence frying everything, and we watch way to much Food Network in this house.

**My dad is the local Fire Chief and has been for years. So he is very familiar with fires and fireman and no fireman he knows has ever been killed. And The Chosen One's brother is a policeman. SO again he is familiar with what they do. Interesting........

Giggle about a memory today,

Lyn

No comments: