Wednesday, April 26, 2006

50 Posts

In honor of my first 50 posts I will tell you 5 things about me.

1. I procrastinate, terribly!!!!

2. I love jewelry but usually wear the same thing over and over.

3. I have a weakness for books. of any kind. even dictionaries.

4. I like commas and think they should be in a sentence when I take a breath.

5. I am a germ-a-PHOBE about doorknobs!

There you go. 5 quick things about little ole me.

Laugh at your little weaknesses. They are what makes you, YOU!

Lyn

3 comments:

Randi said...

I am a comma-addict too! I way over-use! It is the same thing with exclamation points! Can you tell!?!

Anonymous said...

I am so with you regarding books!! I own two old Webster dictionaries that I just love! The older the better.

beck said...

congrats on the 50 posts.... i find that i use periods more often than anything. don't know why. oh and i seldom capitalize anything - unless i'm trying to make a SEVERE point. get it? hee hee