Thursday, March 30, 2006

Randomness on a Thursday, no less...

First off, is randomness a word? Well, works for me......

Is it just me or has Katie Holmes be pregnant for like EVER!!!!

Just sayin'

**************************************************************

The Chosen One rearranged the living room today. It gave me such laughter when the dog came in and did a double take. Really, was F.U.N.N.Y. Can you imagine his dog thought "Am I in the right house?" giggle, giggle, giggle

**************************************************************

Wise One and Rowdy One are playing so good this afternoon. Just their chatter and laughter makes me smile. They really have their own language. So sweet. One day they will be big strappin' men but today they are sweet, curious, little boys.

***************************************************************

I want to homeschool. The boys want to homeschool. The Chosen One is a bit more reserved. But, I want to homeschool and the boys want to homeschool so he has to come around, right?

big decisions..............several concerns.............heart strings tugging...

****************************************************************

Money, not always my friend, a little to controlling.

****************************************************************

Humanities class just makes me wonder.......and read more..........I love it!

****************************************************************

Prepare for a fresh day tomorrow, FRIDAY,

Lyn

No comments: