Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hurry, call clutter control

If I had taken the time to learn how to post pictures boy would I have some for you!

My livingroom is stacks. Stacks of what you say? Stacks of books. Stacks of workbooks. Stacks of blank paper. Stacks of games. Stacks of magazines with projects in them. Stacks of magazines to recycle. Stacks of books to donate. Stacks of garbage.

All in the name of organization.

Did you know at one point I wanted to be a professional organizer? Pre medication. Of course. Remember the rainbow closet ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Boy, I will feel better once this is all organized. (that is what I keep telling my self and self keeps saying, but I feel perfectly fine right now....he he he)

Lyn

1 comment:

Islandsparrow said...

oh dear...want to come over to my house when you get done of yours?? I could use a proessional organzier wannabe.