Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Smiles.

As Rowdy One was getting ready for his bath .....

"Mommy, sometimes my tummy hurts and I think I need to go to the bathroom but then I let out a toot and I feel better."

"Yes, sweetie, that is called passing gas."

"Did that happen to you when you were a kid?"

"Well, yeah, and it still happens to me now."

"Awe man, you mean it can happen any time in your life?"

Blink. Blink. Smile. Smile.

**************************************************************
More smiles over the phone when a friend calls to tell me all the good things that happened to her today. Really, just simple everyday things that she received great happiness from.

Smile. Smile.

**************************************************************
A wonderful email from a friend with a list of what makes her smile.

It is nice to have a friend so content with her life. Even if she is thousands of miles away and I miss her terribly. Just knowing that her choice to move, a thousand miles away!, have brought her great joy make me...

Smile. Smile. Smile.

**************************************************************
A sweet little arm wrapping around my neck, as I type on the computer, asking me to come lay down with him.

Smile. Smile. BIG smiles.......

Off to read bedtime stories and cuddle with one of my favorite guys!

Lyn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a funny boy. :o)

Randi said...

This post is very sweet. It put a smile on my face this morning!

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

I'm so glad YOU are smiling! It's a wonderful start to my day.