Sunday, January 07, 2007

Books

Three books in four days. All were good and I enjoyed them keeping my mind busy.

The Dog Walker by Leslie Schnur Raunchy at times but funny all the same. I picked this up on whim at the library.

Giovanni's Light by Phyllis Theroux I looked for this before Christmas and it was checked out so I read it after Christmas. Good, no matter when it is read. A good quick read.

Marley & Me by John Grogan Recommended by my aunt and my sister received it for Christmas so I read it yesterday while the guys cooked and watched football! It made me laugh, out loud!, cry and run and hug my dog!

Lyn

1 comment:

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Wow - you read like me! FAST!
I'm curious about Giovannie's Light - I'll have to look it up!
Praying for you today, friend. Is this possibly your first day of outside-of-the-home work?