Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wrestling

We are wrestling with some things on the homefront, over and above the normal family stuff. Basically, the need for me to return to work. I can not deny our financial situation any longer. We have cut all we can possibly cut and are still not meeting ends. Really it goes beyond that.

This has lead to sleepless nights, knotted stomachs, talking and more talking. And yes, prayer. Really, I know it is in His hands and He will guide our famliy. But for some reason in the middle of the night when I am at my wits end and I turn it over to Him I always end up taking it back to worry over more the next time my eyes open.

I love, I mean really love, being home with my boys. It takes my breath away to think of not seeing them all day. Of not being there to witness their learning for eight hours................that was even hard to type.

Ugggg! I can't type anymore.

Prayers please. Please. I can't wrestle this alone.

Lyn

5 comments:

Randi said...

Prayers for you...

Have you thought of doing something in your home to earn money? I don't really have ideas for you,just wondering. Sometimes businesses contract paperwork/payroll to people at home. Or maybe some part time work? As I am typing this, I realize that you have probably gone over and over this in your head so I will just be quiet and just pray for you! ;)

Anonymous said...

praying for you...

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Doing all I can - from my knees.
I hurt for you, friend. Praying for a miraculous outcome - one you never thought possible.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you have to face this. I pray for wisdom for you and your hubby. I'm also wondering (with Randi) if there is something you could do from home?

beck said...

we've already talked about this and you know i'm here if you need anything. i like the idea of working from home. billing and accounting agencies always contract out that work. you're an ace with numbers. that could be a great option.