Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Joy

I pulled out the Christmas Book basket last night. I love The Little Book of Christmas Joys. While there is nothing earth shattering in this little package it certainly has some fun ideas and wonderful reminders of things to do during the season.

#78 ~ Tip someone who doesn't expect it.

#254 ~ Ask the oldest married man and the youngest married woman (or vice versa) to pull the Christmas turkey wishbone.

#360 ~ Ask children, "What are you giving for Christmas?" instead of "What are you getting for Christmas?"

#378 ~ As you pack up the Christmas tree decorations, ask family members to write a prediction for the coming year on a piece of paper. Put them in the ornament box and read them next year.

and the last one in the book......
#432 ~ Don't forget whose birthday we're celebrating!

Lyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like a sweet book with some fun ideas. Thanks for sharing. I hope you are feeling a bit better since your previous post. I've been beginning to feel overwhelmed and I just wish it didn't have to be that way...

beck said...

i like #378. very fun tip. matilda has been telling everyone in the family what she's giving them for christmas. so now i feel compelled to actually BUY it for them all.

i miss you, my friend. feels like forever since i've seen you. very soon i'll grace you with my presence though. =)