Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Laughs

I either love Will Ferrell or hate Will Ferrell. Thankful in Elf I love Will Ferrell. It is one of the few things that can make me laugh at the moment!

"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup."

"Francisco! That's fun to say! Francisco... Frannncisco... Franciscooo..."

"Have you seen these toilets? They're GINORMOUS! "

"I'm a cotton-headed ninny-muggins."

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."

5 comments:

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

And...

"I just like smiling! Smiling's my favorite."

Hee hee. Thanks for the smile this morning. I agree about the love/hate thing. "Talladega Nights", no thank you. "Elf", yes please. Every year.

beck said...

i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this movie. we've already dished about our favorite parts... but again, 'i didn't know you had elves working here!' ... 'he's an angry elf.'

beck said...

i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this movie! we've already dished about favorite lines... but once again, 'i didn't know you had ELVES working here!' ... 'he's an angry elf.' fantastic movie!

Randi said...

Elf is one of my favorite Christmas movies! I have kind of a love-hate thing going on with Wil too--if he isn't being just plain yuck, he is a terribly funny guy! I just can't get into his rudeness, ya know?

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Okay, since your comments are working now, I'll try this one again!

My favorite is, "I just like smiling! Smiling's my favorite."

Hee hee!