Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Darts

Rowdy One received a Dart Board from Santa.

Yes, Santa Baby, is encouraging Rowdy One to throw things. I need to talk to that Santa Baby! While they are soft tip darts it is still throwing something at something and being rewarded. I think our therapist will have a whole session on this one!


Heard while the boys were taking their shower, yes together. But without their squelchy things!.......

"Hey, Wise One, wanta play darts when we get out?"

"Yeah, and then we can play Mancala."

"And then we can play The Game of Life."

"Yeah!"

I am writing this down to come back to when the darts are not being thrown at the dart board and the stones from Mancala become projectile objects and no one can find the cars from The Game of Life!

Lyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really sweet that the boys are so close! Has homeschooling helped that? My boys love playing and fighting together, but my wish is that the fighting will bet less and less (with my firm, but loving guidance, of course) and they'll play more happily as they get older.

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

How fun! They sound very close - a lot like my boys, with all of the "Yeah!"'s thrown in there!
Sounds like they had a great Christmas - how are YOU doing?