Monday, December 25, 2006

Note to self

My boys are too close to use these properly. I try to tell them that they must be seperate, by oh maybe a room, from each other for these to work and be.... !!!!FUN!!!!

"But mommy, we want to play together."

"Well, I know guys but these work when you are in two different places. But you are still playing together."

"Oh. But we don't want to be in two different places. We want to play together, right next to each other."

I think this is a good thing.

So they use these squelchy sounding things, right next to each other.

And love it!

Adults, we really must think out of the box.

Lyn

1 comment:

Randi said...

My boys got a pair of those a couple of years ago and followed each other around--about 15 feet from one another--all day. It was so silly, but they sure liked it!