Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tuesday

What I didn't do today:

vacuum, dust, clean the celing fans, file bills, make phone calls the insurances, make the beds, finish the laudry

What I DID do today:

lounged in a chair during swim lessons and read The Devil Wears Prada, read to the boys as they played with K'NEX, took a nap, ate Fruitty Pepples with the rest of the crew at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, made a yummy broccoli salad that I have been craving.

Good day. Can't wait for the Chosen One to get home. That will make my day wonderful.

Lyn

4 comments:

beck said...

is the broccoli salad the one i like? the sweet one with nuts and raisins? if so... YUMMERS. =)

Lyn said...

Yep! That's the one!

beck said...

jealous... =)

Lani - the flowerlady said...

I wish I took such a positive outlook on what I haven't done...think I'm gonna have to go get the ingredients for that one...it's a great way to eat broccoli