Thursday, April 12, 2007

Days....flying by

Reading ~

Wicked by Gregory Maguire. A friend highly recommended it and I must say it has drawn me in. I was skeptical and leary but I have been surprised.

Good Poems for Hard Times by Garrison Keiller. Thank you.

Listening ~

Flat Stanley by Jeff Brown

Watching ~

Ladies in Lavendar can't remember where this recommendation came from......but it was someone in blogland.

Eating ~

Garden Salsa Sun Chips Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Yummers!!!

Have a great weekend. And give your loved ones a big squeeze!!!

Lyn

2 comments:

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

I am a sad, sad e-mailer. Elise cannot find the time to e-mail once she has posted and visited friends and read their posts.
But here I am to say that I am sending prayers, love, and hugs over the cyber waves! :)
(Um, Garden Salsa Sun Chips? Love!!!)

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed Ladies in Lavender but I don't remember if I made the recommendation or not :)