Monday, July 03, 2006

Really, what do they think in their little minds?

Rowdy One "Mommy, does cousin C live in the country?" as we are leaving cousin C's house and driving down a winding road that has nothing but wide open spaces around it.

Mommy "Why yes, Rowdy One he does live in the country. I wish we lived in the country. Will all this space to run and play and hear all the birds."

Rowdy One "Not me! All they can listen to out here is country music!"

Mommy "What?" trying to hide my giggle.

Rowdy One in a quite disgusted tone "Mommy, they live in the country all they get on their radio is country music."

Geesh woman I am surprised you can get us from here to there you are so out of it! That is what I think he was thinking!

We continued the conversation and I believe I convinced him that they could, in fact get, other radio stations out in the country!

Really, what do they think in their little minds?

Lyn

No comments: