Sunday, July 09, 2006

Noise

In my house at the moment I hear:

Chosen One vacuuming! Ah what a wonderful sound! AND

Rowdy One singing SOMETHING at the top of his lungs. It is a few words but lots of growls and yeah, yeah, yeahs.....who knows. That kid just likes to make noise and the later in the day it gets the ROWDIER he gets. It's bedtime and he is acting like he just ate breakfast and is ready to start his day.

Noise..................oh and the baseball game in the background of my typing.

Lyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my house my 15 year old is listening to his boombox and talking on the phone, my 17 yo is telling how much money she has in her account, which is enough to pay for her first year of college if she quits spending, otherwise she is only going one semester! My two little girls are napping, so that is a good quiet!