Sunday, June 17, 2007

It's shiny.....

and BIG!

As a combo Mother's/Father's Day present Chosen One and I bought this. He and Rowdy One are putting it together right now. And believe me the conversation is pretty dang funy between those two. Patience is a little thin and Rowdy One is up way past his bed time but I believe we may have a working grill when it is all said and done.

Wise One is off at Camp Auntie in this great city! I miss him terribly. I missed his before he left. I will really miss him tomorrow. And I will miss him more by Thursday because by then I will have had my fill of Rowdy One being the only child and missing Wise One much more than me! Last year he had a wonderful time and we all survived without him. I am sure this year will be the same!

Lyn

1 comment:

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Score! I'm so there - I absolutely love grilled corn on the cob! ;)