Monday, June 04, 2007

Enchilada Jackpot

I found a new friend! And since she provided me with the best cheese enchilada recipe that I have tasted I will be indebted to her for a long time.

Chosen One and I placed this wonderful creation in our mouths and our eyes met and well......the rest is dinner history. These are the BEST DANG cheese enchiladas this Texas girl has tasted.

Seriously, I wanted to run around the block and give everyone a taste. I called my mother and my sister! We all have a favorite place to get our cheese enchiladas but to be able to create them in your own home, so easily, anytime you want.........well, that is almost to much for a girl to ask for.

I used:
***chicken broth
***regular oregano
***2 cups shredded velvetta and 1 cup shredded cheddar
***and no onion

Go, go now and check out the recipe. Make them tomorrow night. Your family will love you!

Lyn

3 comments:

Lisa Fain (Homesick Texan) said...

Glad you enjoyed the recipe! They've made me very happy here in NYC where there are no decent cheese enchiladas to be found (save for those I make myself).

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Oh, boy. Cheese enchiladas are my favorite item on the menu at a Mexican restaurant - but I've never made them myself!

Thanks for sharing this!

Kimmie said...

Hi Lyn;

Thanks for sharing...I have yet to try enchiladas at home...

melty and yummy ;-)

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted...working on an adoption to Guatemala presently