Sunday, September 16, 2007

Interesting.....

I love reading the news on the web. I read what I want, when I want without much of the tone and hyperness (word?) that you have to suffer through on TV.

Headlines I clicked on today:

The planet's healthiest countries

Bonds' homerun ball

Winner reflects on nightmare lottery

Is it art yet? And who decides?

At seventeen

Mommy's little helper

On any given day I am clicking weird headlines as well as intense news feeds. It is very interesting. I go through spurts of being a total news junkie to never checking the headlines.

What do you read?

Lyn

1 comment:

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

I wish I had more to add to this comment box, but aside from blogs (which I actually rarely have time to visit to the extent I would like to!) I don't read any news. Online, or on t.v. Not because I don't want to - lots of times I'm wondering things, but can't. quite. seem. to make it to anywhere to find out.

It's sad. I'll catch up on my news through you, I suppose. ;)