Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sometimes......I feel like a volcano

ABOUT TO ERUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going on all at the same time.......around me.......while I am PMSing....

Dinger going off while Wise One practices his math facts. He won't go turn it off because he is finishing up one problem so I have to listen to beep....beep....beep....beep all while having this conversation with Rowdy One........

"Go brush your teeth."

"What is his name?"

"I don't know, Leahy, I think."

"He name is Leahy?"

"Yes, go brush your teeth."

"His whole name is Leahy, that is weird."

"His first name is Patrick. Go brush your teeth."

"Like Saint Patrick."

blink.............

"Yes, like Saint Patrick. Go. Bursh. Your. Teeth."

"Was Saint Patrick a saint?"

"I will not speak to you UNTIL you BRUSH YOUR TEETH."

"Geez.....I just asked if Saint Patrick was a saint."

Back from brushing his teeth.

"Mommy, feel my ribs. Just do this...right here on my ribs."

"Did you brush your teeth."

"Yes, feel by ribs."

"With toothpaste?"

Looking at me with really narrow eyes.....and stomps off!

CALGON...............take me away. With a bottle of wine and some ear plugs before someone loses a limb!!

Lyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can feel your pain! I HATE that time of the month--my family does too! I hope you have some time to rest and recoup.

Kate said...

oh.lordy.do.i.hear.you!